*Fair Trade Month Competition announcement*
Fair Trade Month is October, and throughout the month, we’ll be giving away 5 Fairtrade Bundles to lucky winners on social media.
Every week we announce a new bundle to win with instructions on how you can get your hands on it. Don’t forget, by entering this week, you are entered to win the Grand Prize Bundle of a $100 Whole Foods Market gift card and an array of Fairtrade goodies.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Melissa Agelson, who won a Fairtrade Tea Party and Coffee Break Bundle. Well done, Melissa!
This week, we are giving away a Fairtrade Parents Bundle! Whether you have had a visit from the stork yourself, or know someone else who has, this Bundle is for you. A very special little one will be wrapped in love and his or her parents will get some make-my-life-easier Fairtrade treats as well.
Entry dates: October 15 – October 21, 2015
- On Facebook, post your photo in the comments of this post.
- On Pinterest, post you photo on this board.
- On Twitter or Instagram, make sure you include #FTMGiveaway or we won’t see the post!
The Fairtrade Parents Bundle includes:
For the little one:
- 1 basket of Burt’s Bees Baby organic cotton onesies, blanket and washcloths
- 1 Fairtrade illustrated book*
- 1 Ten Thousand Villages Under the Nile soft toy*
For the big one:
- 1 jar of La Tourangelle coconut oil & a lovely tote bag*
- 1 Endangered Species Chocolate t-shirt*
- 5 Lasting Smiles lip balms
- 1 Ten Thousand Villages jacquard sundown scarf*
- 1 bag of Tate + Lyle sugar
- 3 boxes of Van Houtte k-cups (for a quick Fairtrade coffee hit!)
For little ones AND big ones:
- 1 package of Endangered Species Chocolate bug bites
- 4 bars of Endangered Species Chocolate
- 3 jars of Endangered Species Chocolate spreads
- 3 pint vouchers for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
- 2 pouches of Glee Gum
- 1 Make Your Own Chocolate Kit from Glee Gum – perfect rainy day activity!
Don’t forget to read our Terms & Conditions and keep an eye on our blog for next week’s competition. You can enter more than one!
Read more about the difference Fairtrade makes to the lives of farmers and workers around the world.
*These prizes are not Fairtrade Certified but are made with love, attention and care.
We’re in this together
Fairtrade America partners with brands on the journey to certification and beyond. We can help with everything from finding a certified supply chain to marketing your newly certified product.Get in Touch