You know what’s great? When someone you work with says, “Hey, we want to help spread the word about that thing you care about.”
Well, it’s a great question – that’s for sure! At Fairtrade America, we help businesses decide if Fairtrade certification is right for them every day. Companies consider so many things when they’re making their products, and ecolabels – those little symbols on packaging that signify something “good” about an item – are just one of them. With so many logos, marks, seals and stamps out there, it can be confusing for a shopper, let alone a manufacturer, to choose what is best.
So, for Nature’s Path, we answered some of the most common questions businesses have when they consider if ethical sourcing is right for them. These include:
- Who or what benefits from Fairtrade certification?
- Why get Fairtrade certified?
- How does a business become Fairtrade certified?
- What can shoppers do?
- Hop on over to their wonderful blog to check out the answers to these questions.
- Have a burning question about Fairtrade? Pop it into the comments below and maybe we’ll write a post about it just for you!
Image source: Nature’s Path
We’re in this together
Fairtrade America partners with brands on the journey to certification and beyond. We can help with everything from finding a certified supply chain to marketing your newly certified product.Get in Touch