- These terms govern how Fairtrade America runs online competitions and giveaways.
- Participants must submit the form on our We Are Fairtrade giveaway page in order to enter.
- In the event of competition with multiple prizes, one person may only win one prize and will therefore be taken out of the drawing if/when they win.
- The promoter is Fairtrade America whose registered office is at 1101 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 350, Washington, DC 20005, USA.
- Employees of Fairtrade America or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter competitions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
- You can enter for a chance to win at https://www.fairtradeamerica.org/fairtrademonth/giveaway/ . The last date of entry is Monday, October 31, 2023, at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes will be made via the competition page.
- All prize details are subject to change and based on availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as per the competition page. The promoter has the right to disqualify any fraudulent entries. The 3 winners will be selected at random on November 1, 2023.
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- All winners must live in the 48 lower states of the United States and be at least 18 years of age.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Prizes will be shipped to arrive to winners no later than Wednesday, November 30, 2023. All prizes will be sent at the end of the competition. For competitions that run multiple stages, the prize will be sent at the end of the final stage.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the District of Columbia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Fairtrade America and giveaway-specific brand partners.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.fairtradeamerica.org (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Fairtrade America. This Site is informational.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Fairtrade America and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age to use our Site is 13 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 13 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
Limitation of Liability
Fairtrade America and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Fairtrade America and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the District of Columbia.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Fairtrade America aremunable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Fairtrade America agree tomsubmit the issue before an arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Anymarbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Fairtrade America. The costs of anymarbitration will be shared equally between you and Fairtrade America.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Fairtrade America agreemthat you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action form injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
1101 Vermont Ave NW #350 Washington, DC 20005