People like you are pushing to make our food and clothing sustainable. Get involved with Fairtrade by choosing Fairtrade coffee, sugar, chocolate, or bananas – and wearing ethical clothing. Done all that and still want to go deeper?
Fairtrade America is looking for activists and influencers across the US to engage, motivate and mobilize their communities around Fairtrade issues. Apply today to become a Fair Trade Ambassador!
Fair Trade Ambassadors are our hype team. They get their friends, family and coworkers excited about the work Fairtrade does for farmers and educate on the power of voting with our dollars.
As a Fair Trade Ambassador, you make a commitment to spread the word about fair trade in your unique sphere of influence – whether that’s your workplace, community or campus. You’re unique, so your approach to being an Ambassador will be unique. Fairtrade America provides you with resources and support – it’s up to you to take fair trade into your world.
What you’ll do:
- Share your passion for Fairtrade at work, school, or community groups
- Spread the word about Farmer Justice online in your sphere of influence
- Help develop the future of the Fair Trade Ambassador's program
- Train new Ambassadors in your area
- Help Fairtrade connect with shoppers across the country
- Write guest articles on Fairtrade America's blog
- Participate in national and local events
What you’ll get:
- Exclusive subscription boxes full of Fairtrade treats and goodies
- Education and training on Fairtrade International's mission and structure
- Behind the scenes exclusive looks into Fairtrade
- Social media and advocacy resources
- Event-in-a-Box guides
- Fairtrade swag to keep and to share
Like what you see? Apply to be a Fair Trade Ambassador today by emailing Events & Campaigns Manager Jason Sanches.