You’d never guess that these fudgy, moist and delectably sweet brownies are low in carbohydrates and contain no sugar. A dash of coffee powder makes the cacao flavor more pronounced, but feel free to leave it out for a more classic brownie experience!
- Cooking Oil Spray
- 1/3 cup Water (room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp Navitas Organics Chia Powder
- 1/3 cup MCT Oil, or melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Navitas Organics Keto Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Monkfruit Sugar Substitute (or other 1:1 sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking oil spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the water and the Navitas Organics Chia Powder. Add the coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs, and whisk until well combined.
In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, Keto Cacao Powder, monkfruit sugar substitute, coffee powder, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix well. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir the batter until incorporated.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and smooth out the top as needed. Bake for 23-28 minutes, or until the top has set. (The batter will still remain moist if using a toothpick.) Remove the brownies from the oven, and set the pan on a cooling rack. Let the brownies cool entirely to room temperature to firm up, then cut into 16 squares.
Recipe originally from Navitas Organics.