Posted November 20, 2017
Fairtrade America seeks a committed Supply Chain Impact Intern with an interest in working for an international development NGO. As part of the Supply Chain, Impact and Innovation team, the intern will help support Fairtrade America’s mission to serve US-businesses who are committed to sourcing from Fairtrade farmers and producers globally.
In addition to regular responsibilities, the intern will have the chance to work on a long-term project over the course of their internship.
- Prepare data and documentation to support Fairtrade America’s engagement with US businesses
- Analyze Fairtrade America data and information to help serve the organization and its clients
- Research trends and developments in the industry to help inform organizational goals
- Experience and/or education in Business Administration, International Relations, International Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Information Technology, and/or Social Sciences
- Attention to detail and ability to learn new computer skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude Knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, and/or Access preferred
- Knowledge or interest in development issues desired
- Undergraduate level
- Start date mid-January
- 20 hours / week Monday – Thursday for 12 to 15 weeks
- Paid internship at $12.50 per hour
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate availability in your cover letter. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.