At a time of year when we all feel more love, joy and togetherness, we have the opportunity to share and connect with some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
Get into the spirit whether giving fair trade gifts or giving of yourself! Buying Fairtrade certified products means that your gifts have impact beyond making your friends and family happy to improving the lives of farmers and workers. Think of how you can make impact at home and around the world this holiday season! Check out this handy list of how you can fair trade your holiday!
1. Choose Fairtrade gifts for your favorite people!
Check out these awesome holiday discounts offered by our partners!
- Thanksgiving Coffee, 2017 Roaster of the Year, is offering a 20% discount on all 12oz packages of Fairtrade Certified Coffee! Take advantage of this deal through December 17th using the promo code FAIRTRADE when you check out — or click this link!
- EMVI Chocolate is offering 20% off web purchases using code Fair17.
- Divine Chocolate USA is offering 15% off all web purchases using code DIVINEGIFT17.
- Jamnation Jams is offering 15% off web purchases using code FAIRTRADE.
- Reflective Images Jewelry is offering 20% off all two tone and silver bracelets, pendants and earrings online using code FAIR.
- Wilderness Family Naturals is offering 10% off their popular fermented cacao powder and chocolate syrup with the discount code FAIRTRADE.
- Kishe Coffee, a farmer-owned brand, is offering 10% off with the discount code CoffeeLover and free shipping for orders over $30.
- Glee Gum is offering 15% off everything at gleegum.com. Enter the coupon code HOLIDAYS when checking out. One coupon code per order.
- Kaladi Coffee Roasters is offering 20% off their Fairtrade coffees ordered online. Use the coupon code fairtradelove.
You can find other great gift ideas in our Holiday Gift Guide blog or on our full list of Fairtrade products!
2. Volunteer for organizations you believe in!
Maybe there's a food pantry near you or a literacy program that needs volunteers? In the season of giving, think of how you can give of your time in service of others. Many organizations rely on the support of volunteers to deliver important services in your community!
3. Share fair trade with your friends and family!
Share Fairtrade with friends and family. When you're gathered round your festive table, ask friends to consider spreading the joy to the farmers and workers who produce so many of the goods we love. Get the lowdown on what Fairtrade does here.
4. Donate to your favorite non-profit organizations!
Even a small contribution can make a big difference. What's your favorite non-profit? Be sure that you read upon the organizations you support - look at tools like Guidestar and Charity Navigator to find great groups doing great work!
Join us and our guest hosts from the Fair Trade Federation & Ten Thousand Villages for an hour of fun. You could win a wonderful holiday prize pack just by tweeting! Get all the details here!